Petition for readers of fiction everywhere to remember that views of characters are not necessarily held by the author.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by lovely Tatiana from semper-femina, thank you darling! I made a list of my ten books before but as latins said repetita iuvant, so I write a new list of my ten books ;)
- Una Questione Privata by Beppe Fenoglio
- Two by Irène Némirovsky
- Keats Pomes
- Persuasions by Jane Austen
- The short stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Mémoires d’une jeune fille rangée by Simone de Beauvoir
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- Tender is the night by F. Francis Scott Fitzgerald
- The journals by Sylvia Plath